Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Four Weeks

We've been busy busy busy!

I've been back at work since last Monday. It took some adjusting, and I still would rather be at home than at work. I feel like I'm missing so much by not being there during the days. Oliver changes so fast right now that I almost feel like he's a new person every time I get home. I'll put a new photo up soon.

Last Sunday, we sat and watch football all day. I had him on the couch with me, and was explaing why CFL is so much better than NFL. Luckily there was a Raiders game on in the morning, so we started at 11:00 with 4-down sissy ball, then moved on to Montreal-TO and Edmonton-BC in the afternoon. He seemed to enjoy watching the TV, and he farted once when BC scored, so I think he gets it. ;)

Holly's dad was in town for a few days over the past week, and got to spend some quality time with his grandson. I'm looking forward to BC fishing trips in the future, and Norm can teach O and me (it's been a while) which end of the fishing rod points to the water.

I'm off to Florida for a few days on Sunday, and am a bit anxious about leaving O and Holly. At least there are plenty of people willing to help out while I'm gone.

PS. That project I was working on before Oliver was born went to the other team. It's official now, and they have broken ground on the Robbins Health Learning Centre at Grant MacEwan. I'm pretty dissapointed, since we put a lot of effort into what we still feel is an incredible building. I can't wait to see what the other team designed; I'm sure it'll be impressive.

No comments: