Thursday, November 17, 2005

Three weeks plus a day

I went back to work this week. I'd much rather be at home, to be honest. O seems to change every day, even if just a little bit. His Grandpa Norm came into town last night, so we'll be visiting a bit with him over the next few days.

Otherwise, not much else is going on... especially not sleep! I seem to have caught a cold at the office as well, which is making me even more tired. And Holly's up a couple of times a night to feed the little guy, so, yeah, not much energy to do much else at the moment. It's a good thing parenting is so awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just stumbled upon this blog - it just made my day and my heart melt. It was truly awesome to read about your experiences with a new baby - it was just like re-living my own experiences with our first born 15 years ago.
Thanks for sharing these prescious moments; I truly enjoyed reading about your wonderful journey into parenthood!
~Lillian